CAF ANNOUNCES SXSW, CALIFORNIA TOURDATES!!
COMO ASESINAR A FELIPES comes to the US for the first time, including 3 performances at Austin’s SXSW Festival, in addition to 4 California Dates.
In San Francisco, they will be playing at The Independent with Chilean friend and co-collaborator ANA TIJOUX and KUMBIA QUEERS. The second show will be held at SF’s SubMission Gallery, along with RAUL Y MEXIA, DJ KOOL KYLE, REPORTE ILEGAL and Koolarrow’s very own MEXICAN DUBWISER, who will be introducing his new release “Electric City”. We’re keeping the door cover down to a low $5…a great bill and a
The Blue Monkey in Los Angeles promises to be a very special event, as not only will it mark CAF’s debut, but will also be the official kickoff celebration for the new MEXICAN DUBWISER album “ELECTRIC CITY”, hosted my MR Dubwiser himself MARCELO with a ton of special guests. In other words, ANOTHER BLOW-OUT!! From there the band heads to Fresno, with Dubwiser in tow, thanks to the invitation of Mexico’s ENJAMBRE.
- MARCH 13 AUSTIN PALM DOOR ON SIXTH Caradura/Tortilla Mag Pary
- MARCH 15 AUSTIN LUCILLE Intolerancia Showcase
- MARCH 19 SAN FRANCISCO INDEPENDENT w/Ana Tijoux, Kumbia Queers (https://www.facebook.com/anitatijoux)
- MARCH 20 SAN FRANCISCO SF SUBMISSION w/Raul y Mexia, Mex.Dubwiser (https://www.facebook.com/RaulyMexia)
- MARCH 21 LOS ANGELES BLUE MONKEY w/ Mexican Dubwiser (http://koolarrow.com/mexican-dubwiser/)
- MARCH 22 FRESNO FULTON 55 w/Enjambre (http://www.enjambre.mx)
- Tue, October 21, 2014
- Sun, October 12, 2014
- Fri, April 4, 2014
- Sat, February 22, 2014
- Tue, January 7, 2014
- Fri, June 28, 2013
- Wed, April 10, 2013
- Sat, February 2, 2013
- Tue, October 9, 2012
- Mon, October 1, 2012